Corporate Governance: Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Ethical business conduct is critical to our company’s success. MCT’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics requires compliance with legal requirements and our standards of business conduct. All Company directors, officers and employees are expected to read and understand the code, uphold the standards in day-to-day activities and comply with all applicable policies and procedures. They are also expected to ensure that all agents and contractors are aware of, understand and adhere to these standards.
We use the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics to train, educate and mentor all employees at all levels and position them to act correctly in a broad range of business situations to promote:
- Honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships
- Full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure of reports and documents that MCT files with or submits to the relevant regulatory authorities as well as other public communications made by the company
Ethics and Conducts Policies
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Compliance with Laws
- Conflicts of Interest
- Insider Trading HR
- Reporting Legal Non-Compliance
- Anti-Bribery and Ethics Statement
- Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations
- The prompt internal reporting to an appropriate person or persons of violations of the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Accountability for adherence to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
The principles described in the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics are general in nature. Our Guiding Values and Company policies and procedures referenced in the Code, as modified from time to time, contain the specifics of our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.